- Q: Do we have another bakery at a different location?
- A: No, we only have one retail location at: 1106 Grand Ave. St.Paul, MN 55105
- Q: What are the hours of operation?
- A: Monday-Thursday: 10:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Friday and Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Q: How do I apply for a job at Bravo Bakery?
- A: Please send an email including your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Q: What is Bravo Bakery’s cake frosting made of?
- A: Bravo's signature frosting is fresh whipped cream.
- Q: Does Bravo Bakery’s cake frosting offer different colors?
- A: Special colors are available upon request with an advance notice.
- Q: How we decorated our cake?
- A: Most of our cakes are decorated with fresh fruits such as strawberries, mango, kiwi, blueberries and black berries.
- Q: Can I customize my cake order?
- A: Special designs are available upon request with an advance notice.
- Q: Am I able to have words written on my cake?
- A: Yes, but with limited space. More words written on a cake, less space for decoration. For example, an 8” cake is able to only fit 2-3 words. Some of the designs are not able to write any words such as our B-2 design.
- Q: Should I refrigerate my cake?
- A: Yes, all of our cakes and cream puffs need to be refrigerated. Our products are made without preservatives and should be enjoyed on the day received. If you plan on storing them overnight, tightly wrap the box in plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Q: I have food allergies. Does Bravo Bakery make anything wheat/dairy/nut free?
- A: We use the finest dairy, flour and nut products. We recommend not consuming any of our products if you have any food allergies.
- Q: Which products do not contain nuts?
- A: While peanuts and other tree nuts may not be a key ingredient in every one of our baked goods, all of our baked goods are made in the same area where products containing various nut items are created. Though the best practices are used in the manufacturing of our baked goods, inadvertent cross-contamination may occur.
- Q: Does Bravo Bakery have any gluten-free items?
- A: No.
- Q: Does Bravo Bakery have any sugar free items?
- A: No.
- Q: Does Bravo Bakery product contain gelatin?
- A: No.
- Q: Does Bravo Bakery make wedding cakes?
- A: We specialize in beautiful deconstructed wedding cakes. We work closely with the bride and groom and offer a dynamic selection of options they can mix and match to create the perfect look for a stunning and delicious dessert spread. A wedding cake order cannot be place via phone. Please contact a Bravo Bakery wedding specialist to schedule an appointment. Please call 651-287-9118 or email email@example.com.
- Q: How can I place an advanced order?
- A: For order within 48 hours and same day orders, Please call 651-287-9118 to order. For order 48 hours in advanced, please call 651-287-9118 or order online www.bravobakery.net.
- Q: How far in advance should I place my order?
- A: We recommend that you call the bakery to place your order at least two working days or 48 working hours in advance. We can usually accommodate most orders however, the more time notice you give us, the more likely we will be able to fulfill your order. For our cheese cakes and cake rolls, please order at least 4 days in advanced.
- Q: Does Bravo Bakery offer any discount?
- A: Yes, if you follow our 48 hours (working day) order policy, you will get some discount. Please notice we close on Sunday which does not count as working day. If you want to get some discount for Monday’s order, please order by Friday.
- Q: Does Bravo Bakery deliver?
- A: No, We only offer delivery for wedding cake or special events.
- Q: What are the serving sizes for some of your more popular products?
|¼ sheet cake:
|½ sheet cake:
|Full sheet cake:
- Q: Is there a minimum for cream puff orders?
- A: Because of our small batch size, we ask that specialty flavors be ordered in quantities of one dozen or more.
- Q: Does Bravo Bakery ship baked goods and merchandise?
- A: No, unfortunately we are unable to ship baked goods.
- Q: How far in advance can I place my order online?
- A: Orders can be placed up to one month in advance on most occasions. Simply select your preferred pick up date from our online ordering system.
- Q: How can I cancel my order?
- A: Orders must be cancelled more than 24 hours of the preferred pick up date and before 12:00 PM on that day. Please call 651-287-9118 so that we may assist you with your request. Cancellation fee will charge by 30% of your order amount. Orders cannot be cancelled if the order is already made. Please understand.
- Q: What if I am not satisfied with my order?
- A: If there is a problem with an order you received, please call 651-278-6205 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q: is all your mean items vegetarian food?
- A: Yes, 100% vegetarian food in our menu.
- Q: What is your food made of?
- A: Most of our food is made of soy. Beef is made from wheat gluten.
- Q: Is your food vegan?
- A: Most of our food on the menu is vegan except orange beef and sesame beef. For our fish, we have vegan fish and vegetarian fish. At the time of ordering, please let us know what kind of fish you would prefer.
- Q: Are they gluten-free?
- A: Most of our dishes are cook with soy sauce. Only sweet and sour sauce is gluten-free. Please notify us when you order. We can make gluten-free sauce for you as well. We also welcome you bring your own gluten-free soy sauce.
- Q: I have food allergies. Does your food contain peanut?
- A: Our special brown sauce contains peanut powder. We cook in the same area where products containing various items are created. Though the best practices are used in the manufacturing of our food, inadvertent cross-contamination may occur. We recommend not consuming any of our food if you have any food allergies.